The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. George F. White may ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to George F. White’s satisfaction, George F. White reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Due to the nature of some of the prizes, there is a minimum age limit of 18 years old. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following may not enter:
- George F. White;
- GFW Letting;
- Any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries;
- Any company involved in any capacity in the sponsorship of a competition or competition prize.
- Due to the nature of some of the prizes, George F. White may ask for proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of that entrant at any time, and may use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. Entrants may only enter the competition in their own name.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
- A person can enter the competition only one time and only one prize will be chosen per household.
- Neither George F. White, nor any other party or organisation involved in the management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries involved in the competition will accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions (including but not limited to security functions by software used by George F. White or any third party), virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control.
- Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by George F. White will be void.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of the entry or any answers given by entrants (if applicable), or the operation of any part of the competition (in the case of postal entries, a postal strike for example), network or phone system, the decision of George F. White shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 7 days of the date on which the competition closes.
- If George F.White is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within a fixed time period of 5 days or fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and George F. White reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions and the competition information.
- George F. White reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of George F. White that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the competition.
- George F. White reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed or if such proof is not produced on request or to disqualify the entrant from the competition.
- George F. White shall endeavour to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, George F. White reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.