Catchment Sensitive Farming Grants Open
The next round of the Catchment Sensitive Farming Capital Grants Scheme is now open and applications need to be submitted by the closing date of Tuesday 30th April 2013.
The Grant scheme is administered by Natural England and is available to holdings situated within the 79 Catchment Sensitive Farming areas and has a budget of £15.5 million to be distributed in 2013-2014 through grants that will help fund capital works on farms.
Grants of up to a maximum of £10,000 per holding are available, paying up to 50% of the cost of the agreed capital works. Examples of items eligible under the scheme are:
- Fencing for buffer strips, marshes, wet grassland, wet woodland, ponds and along watercourses
- Water provision for grazing livestock
- Management of run off and drainage water, dirty water and sediments (such as yard works for clean and dirty water separation)
- Relocation of sheep dips/pens
- Livestock and machinery tracks
- Pesticide handling and biobed options
- Roofing of manure storage, livestock gathering areas and slurry and silage stores.
If you think anything under the scheme may be of interest to you then please do give us a call to discuss the application process.
What does the busiest property market in over a decade mean for sellers and buyers?
The first week of April saw a record number of visits to a leading property portal in a singl... Read More
Class MA – New Permitted Development Rights for commercial property
From Sunday 1st August 2021, new Permitted Development (PD) Rights will allow owners of unuse... Read More