Seminar: Unlocking Potential with George F. White and The NFU
Our Northumberland team is collaborating with NFU North East to update farmers, landowners and rural business owners on the many ways of unlocking potential in their business.
We will be covering:
- Minerals – what lies beneath your feet? (Mike Young)
- Succession and releasing the next generation (Louis Fell)
- A summary of Robert Moore’s Nuffield Scholarship (Robert Moore)
- Planning update – are you realising your development opportunities? (Craig Ross)
- Rural grants – what is available right now? (David Hume)
- Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Morpeth Rugby Club
- 17.30 arrival (18.00 presentation)
- Pie and pea supper provided
Please reserve your place by calling: 01904 451 550.
s.18 of the Landlord & Tenant Act: why do you need to be aware of it?
With BREXIT on the horizon and with no certainty as to what impact it may have upon the econo... Read More
Residential Sales: 40% increase in sales despite national decline
The Residential Agency team in George F. White Alnwick, have experienced an increase of 40% i... Read More