Seminar: Unlocking Potential with George F. White and The NFU
Our Northumberland team is collaborating with NFU North East to update farmers, landowners and rural business owners on the many ways of unlocking potential in their business.
We will be covering:
- Minerals – what lies beneath your feet? (Mike Young)
- Succession and releasing the next generation (Louis Fell)
- A summary of Robert Moore’s Nuffield Scholarship (Robert Moore)
- Planning update – are you realising your development opportunities? (Craig Ross)
- Rural grants – what is available right now? (David Hume)
- Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Morpeth Rugby Club
- 17.30 arrival (18.00 presentation)
- Pie and pea supper provided
Please reserve your place by calling: 01904 451 550.
George F. White Makes Multiple Hires and Promotions in Push for Growth
A leading North East property consultancy has expanded its 70+ strong team with the recruitme... Read More