Seminar: Unlocking Potential with George F. White and The NFU
Our Northumberland team is collaborating with NFU North East to update farmers, landowners and rural business owners on the many ways of unlocking potential in their business.
We will be covering:
- Minerals – what lies beneath your feet? (Mike Young)
- Succession and releasing the next generation (Louis Fell)
- A summary of Robert Moore’s Nuffield Scholarship (Robert Moore)
- Planning update – are you realising your development opportunities? (Craig Ross)
- Rural grants – what is available right now? (David Hume)
- Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Morpeth Rugby Club
- 17.30 arrival (18.00 presentation)
- Pie and pea supper provided
Please reserve your place by calling: 01904 451 550.
Public Goods: How are you going to future proof your farming business?
We have all now had an opportunity to read and process Michael Gove’s proposal for the futu... Read More
Estate Management – are you in control of your assets?
Estate and Property Management brings to mind an agent dealing with a large house, estate cot... Read More
Building Survey: Would you buy a property without one?
Buying a property is quite possibly the biggest financial investment you will ever make… Ja... Read More
Third Party Right of Appeal Rejected: Planning (Scotland) Bill
The Local Government and Communities Committee has rejected an amendment to the Planning (Sco... Read More