How we can help you...
Dilapidations advice is commonly sought by a Landlord or Tenant, during or at termination of a commercial lease. Typically to understand the responsibilities and obligations of a Tenant, in respect of returning the property to a Landlord.
- Prepare an interim schedule of dilapidations for a Landlord or a Tenant
- Prepare terminal schedules of dilapidations at lease end
- Negotiate a settlement on behalf of a Landlord or Tenant
- Specify and manage dilapidation works for a Landlord or Tenant
- Provide strategic dilapidations advice at the outset of agreeing a lease
Our extensive experience working for both Landlords and Tenants gives us the ability to understand dilapidations from both a Landlords and Tenants perspective, positioning us in a strong and informed position to negotiate.