Why do you need an EPC?
- An EPC is required whenever a property is built, sold or rented;
- An EPC is required for property owners that wish to claim Feed-in-Tariff for installed Solar PV panels;
- Changes in regulations (from April 2018) mean that any landlord (commercial and domestic) with a building that falls into an EPC band E (or below) must undertake improvement works.
What will an EPC give you?
- The EPC will detail, on a scale of A-G, the energy band that your building falls into;
- An EPC will detail what actions can be taken to improve the energy efficiency of your building;
- An EPC is valid for a period of 10 years from the issue date.
How can we help you?
- We are experienced in energy assessment of all types of property, from small residential, to multi-floored commercial buildings;
- We offer a range of services to assess your property;
- We ensure you are compliant by carrying out non-invasive additional assessments, and then managing any necessary improvement works;
- We are experienced in installing energy generation equipment if required.