Why we would like to help you...
We have a dedicated team of excellent people that specialise in infrastructure and utility based work with a wealth of experience in acting on behalf of private residents, agricultural clients and commercial operators whose land, business or occupation is affected by such schemes.
Our team can provide you with specific advice which is tailored to your circumstance.
George F. White is currently acting on behalf of clients, on the projects below:-
HIGH SPEED 2 (HS2)
- Planned high-speed railway linking London, Birmingham, the East Midlands, Leeds and Manchester
- Various phases to open between 2026 and 2032/33
- Projected cost of £56 billion
NATIONAL GRID NORTH WEST COAST CONNECTION
- Aiming to connect Moorside, the proposed new nuclear power station, near Sellafield in West Cumbria, to the national grid
- 164 kilometres (102 miles) long connection following the coast of West Cumbria between Carlisle and the Furness peninsula to Morecombe Bay to Lancashire
- Following a similar path of the Electricity North West Pylons
- Costing £2.8 billion
- Building 348 pylons
- Removing 95 miles of existing pylons
A1 DUAL CARRIAGEWAY MORPETH TO ELLINGHAM
- £290 million to improve the A1 in Northumberland
- The project is over 13 miles
- It aims to improve safety, reduce delays, improve journey times, reliability and resilience of the A1 network in this area
- Three potential routes for the new road scheme due to be finalised to a preferred route late spring 2017