Guide Price £59,950
Barn To The East Of Laneside, Wearhead
Bishop Auckland, County Durham
- Enclosed lawned garden
- Exciting development opportunity
- Off Road parking
- Picturesque Dales location
- Planning permission approved for a two bedroom detached property
An exciting development opportunity to purchase a barn with planning permission for conversion to a two bedroom detached property.
The Barn to the East of Laneside Farm is an excellent opportunity for either a small developer or individual who wishes to self build their own home. The Barn is offered for sale with full planning permission for conversion to a two bedroom detached home.
The accommodation comprises in brief of an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, and ground floor WC, whilst to the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
1. The purchaser will be responsible for the maintenance and installation of the access track from the public highway.
2. The access track will be situated over land belonging to a third party, however a right of access will be granted.
Full details for the planning permission for this development can be accessed through the Durham County Council planning portal using reference number DM/17/03385/FPA. The permission is due for expiry on 7th December 2020. However, this expiry date is automatically extended to 31st May 2021 as a result of COVID-19.
From Wolsingham, head westwards on the A689 for approximately 15 miles. Proceed through Ireshopeburn, and before approaching Wearhead, the subject property is located on the right hand side identified by a George F White for sale board.