Guide Price £250,000
Building Plots At, Thornley Gate
, Hexham, Northumberland
- Exciting development opportunity
- Full planning permission to build two semi detached dwellings
- Generously proportioned plots with integral garaging and off road parking
- Sought after location, rarely available for development
The building plots at Thornley Gate offer an exciting prospect for a small developer or private individual to acquire a rare opportunity to self build two semi detached dwellings.
The site could also be developed to provide one detached dwelling, subject to the necessary consents.
The site is offered for sale as a whole and has full planning permission for two, four bedroomed family homes. In brief the proposed floor plans are to be laid out as; entry hall with WC, living room with bay window, separate dining room, study and kitchen with utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there will be four bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities and family bathrooms.
Both properties offer off road parking via an integral garage and driveway to the front, while to the rear there is a garden.
The property benefits from full planning permission application number 19/01950/FUL. For more information with regards to conditions and restrictions please visit;
The planning is due for expiry in December 2022.
From the A69, leave the road at Haydon Bridge, onto the A686. Follow the road for approximately 2.5 miles, then turn left onto the B6295 towards Langley. Continue on the course of the road for around 4 further miles, driving through the village of Catton, towards Allendale Town, at the cross roads turn right. Upon approaching the next crossroads, bear right and the property is on the right hand side and is identified by a George F White for sale board.
1. The planning consent is subject to all conditions in the planning certificate.
2. Access to the plots is over 3rd party land, however there is a right to pass at any time, both pedestrian and vehicular.
3. Access to the site is as shown hatched in brown on the plan.