Guide Price £110,000
Building Plots at
Exciting development opportunity • Outline planning permission for two single storey residential dwellings • Situated in a pleasant location close to the town centre • No onward chain • £55,000 per plot
The property has excellent access both east and west on the A689 and is under ten minutes drive away from junction 60 of the A1M, the major north south trunk road. Durham and Darlington are both accessible in less than half an hour by car and have more in the way of recreational pursuits and professional services. Sedgefield and its renowned racecourse is just a 15 minute drive.
In addition to it being ideally placed for commercial facilities the rural areas of the North Pennines, Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors are all within a few hours travel, providing a wide range of outdoor leisure and rural pursuits. Bishop Auckland is ideally situated for the commuter. The town itself has a traditional high street with a range of shopping, professional services and private businesses and also provides schooling for all ages. There is an out of town complex providing twenty-four hour supermarket shopping and fast food restaurants.
Outline planning permission has been granted for the erection of two single storey residential dwellings on a site situated in a pleasant position within Bishop Auckland. Ideally suited to those seeking a self build opportunity, the plots are also excellently located for the commuter.
The property benefits from outline planning permission application number DM/16/03685/OUT . The planning is due for expiry in January 2020.
1. The purchaser will be responsible for the erection of a boundary fence to the rear of the plots.Â There is also a strip to the rear of the plot which measures approximately 2.6m and will be retained by the seller.
2. The purchaser will be responsible for the connection of drainage to the existing sewer situated on land belonging to 11 Chatsworth Avenue.Â The purchaser and owner of 11 Chatsworth Avenue will share responsibility over the maintenance of this connection.
3. The access road to the property is shared with neighbouring properties.Â
4. There is a brick built garage and further outbuilding which require demolition in line with the planning permission.Â Please note that one of the outbuildings contains asbestos.
5. The enclosed site plan is approximate and for illustrative purposes only.
From Bishop Auckland centre, proceed down Newgate Street passing Bishop Auckland General Hospital and onto Cockton Hill Road. After approximately half a mile, turn right onto Rutland Avenue and the entrance to the site is on the right hand side as identified by a George F White for sale board.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, but they are for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.Â If there is any point, which is of particular importanceÂ professional verification should be sought.Â All dimensions/boundaries are approximate.Â The mention of fixtures, fittings &/or appliances does not imply they are in full efficient working order.Â Photographs are provided for general information and you may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website.Â These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.