Guide Price £45,000
Coundon, Bishop Auckland, Durham
- Former Hairdressers and Tanning Salon
- Frontage on Main Commercial Parade
- Potential for Conversion Subject to Relevant Planning Consents
- Refurbished First Floor Flat
- Well Presented Ground Floor Retail Unit
A well presented ground floor retail unit with a refurbished first floor flat. Formerly a Hairdressers and Tanning Salon.
The property comprises an end of terrace ground floor retail unit and first floor flat. It is of masonry brick construction with rendering under a pitched slate roof.
Retail Unit - The ground floor is a former hairdressers and tanning salon. The demise is well maintained with a light and airy main sales area. To the rear of the unit is a fair sized kitchen, WC and two further treatment rooms. These are divided by partition stud walls which can be altered or removed with the consent of the landlord. The shop has a glazed frontage to Collingwood Street of approximately 7 metres and electric roller shutters.