Guide Price £249,950
Development Plot At Torvaig, Front Street
Pelton Fell, Chester Le Street, Durham
- Full planning for a three bedroomed detached dwelling
- Small paddock to side and off road parking
- Stone built barn for conversion
- Whole site in the region of 0.09 Ha (0.76Ac)
Stone built barn for conversion with full planning for a three bedroomed detached dwelling. Small paddock to side and off road parking, whole site in the region of 0.09 Ha (0.76Ac)
The Barn for Conversion at Torvaig presents an incredibly rare opportunity to acquire an existing stone built barn with consent to develop a stunning family home. Available with full planning permission for conversion into a three bedroomed detached property, the accommodation in brief will comprise of a living room, open plan dining kitchen, utility area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom to the ground floor. While to the first floor there will be master suite with en-suite facilities.
The property is accessed via wrought iron gates to the front which leads into a large driveway offering off road parking for numerous vehicles. To the side of the property via a 5 bar gate, the garden extends into a small paddock which stretches along the road side and is bounded by fence and offers mature trees and shrubbery. The site as a whole extends to in the region of 0.09 Ha (0.76Ac).
1. The property has full planning permission for the conversion of an existing barn into a three bedroom dwelling. More information can be found at https://publicaccess.durham.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?keyVal=NISNCAGDJFH00&activeTab=summary under planning reference DM/15/00222/FPA
2. The planning permission has been implemented
3. The buyer will be responsible for the connection of all utilities and the agent recommends that due diligence is performed before the point of offer.
4. Access will be shared with Torvaig