Offers Over £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 92.29 Acres
Irthing House Farm, Gilsland
- 2 Bedroom detached cottage
- 4 Bedroom farmhouse
- AVAILABLE AS A WHOLE OR IN 2 LOTS
- Productive grass farm extending to 37.35 Hectares (92.29 Acres)
- Range of modern farm buildings
- Situated on the Northumberland and Cumbria border
- Solar photovoltaic renewable energy source
Productive grass farm extending to 37.35 Hectares (92.29 Acres). 4 Bedroom farmhouse and 2 Bedroom detached cottage with a range of modern farm buildings. Available as a whole or in two lots.
Irthing House Farm is situated in an elevated position above the small village of Gilsland with excellent views to the south, east and west. The river Irthing is situated on the western boundary of the farm and the remainder of the farm runs south down to Gilsland village. Irthing House Farm is a productive grass farm extending to 37.35 Hectares (92.29 Acres) including a farmhouse, detached cottage, solar photovoltaic renewable energy source and a range of modern farm buildings.