Offers Over £50,000
- 8.03 Acres
Land At The Batts
Bishop Auckland, Durham
- Convenient location, set close to the town centre
- Land extending to approximately 3.25Ha (8.03Ac)
- Potential for residential development, subject to the necessary consents
Land extending to approximately 3.25Ha (8.03Ac). Potential for residential development, subject to the necessary consents.
The land at The Batts presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a parcel of land extending to approximately 3.25Ha (8.03Ac). Located in a convenient location set close to the town centre, access is available from Lower Bridge Street. The land would be ideally suited to a variety of purchasers, and could be suitable for residential development, subject to the necessary consents.
1. The land is sold subject to a clawback of 25% of the uplift in value in perpetuity. The clawback will be triggered upon the sale with, or implementation of planning permission for residential or any other type of development on this site
2. The National Coal Authority benefit from a wayleave agreement onto the land to service their discharge pipe. The vendors receive an annual payment of £557.50 for this arrangement. This is increased annually in line with R.P.I. figures.
3. The mines and minerals are reserved to a third party.
4. A public footpath exists through a part of the land.
5.Access to the land is over land belonging to a third party.
From Wolsingham, head Eastwards on the A689 through the villages of Fir Tree and Howden-le-Wear. Turn right towards High Grange at the petroleum station and proceed into for approximately 4 miles. At the roundabout in Bishop Auckland, take the third exit and then take the first right onto Bridge Street. Proceed down Bridge Street, and bear right onto Lower Bridge Street. The subject property is located directly ahead as identified by a George F White for sale board.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, but they are for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance professional verification should be sought. All dimensions/boundaries are approximate. The mention of fixtures, fittings &/or appliances does not imply they are in full efficient working order. Photographs are provided for general information and you may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website. These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.