Offers Over £695,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 49.33 Acres
Lot One, Irthing House Farm
Gilsland, Brampton, Cumbria
- 2 Bedroom detached cottage
- 4 Bedroom farmhouse
- ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE
- Productive grass farm extending to 19.96 Hectares (49.33 Acres)
- Range of modern farm buildings
- Situated on the Northumberland and Cumbria border
- Solar photovoltaic renewable energy source
Lot One. Productive grass farm extending to 19.96 Hectares (49.33 Acres). 4 Bedroom farmhouse and 2 Bedroom detached cottage with a range of modern farm buildings.
Irthing House Farm is situated in an elevated position above the small village of Gilsland with excellent views to the south, east and west. The river Irthing is situated on the western boundary of the farm and the remainder of the farm runs south down to Gilsland village. Irthing House Farm is a productive grass farm extending to 19.96 Hectares (49.33 Acres) including a farmhouse, detached cottage, solar photovoltaic renewable energy source and a range of modern farm buildings.