Offers Over £3,000,000
- 44 Acres
Murton Quarry Aggregates Recycling, Murton Lane
Easington Lane, Houghton Le Spring, Tyne and Wear
- 22.16 acres of ancillary agricultural land with prospects for alternative use subject to obtaining planning consent
- Annual turnover in excess of £500,000 per annum
- Excellent location positioned between A19 and A1/M, close to regional centres such as Durham, Sunderland and Gateshead
- Extensive inventory of plant, machinery & equipment
- Planning consent (Expiry 8th March 2071) and waste permits in place
- Sand & gravel reserves
- Well-established secondary aggregate recycling business operating from freehold premises
- Widespread reputation with highly successful trading tack record
A well-established secondary aggregate recycling business operating from freehold premises. Annual turnover in excess of £500,000 per annum.
The sale is to include the full 44 acres site as shown edged blue on the plan enclosed within the particulars, incorporating the fully operational secondary aggregate recycling facility and transfer station business within the sand & gravel quarry together with approximately 22.16 acres of ancillary agricultural land shown shaded green to the west of the quarry.
The recycling operation is authorised by an Environment Agency standard rules permit allowing 250,000 t p.a. of inert and excavation waste via the transfer station with associated treatment. The sand & gravel quarry has estimated reserves of circa 50,000 tonnes.