Guide Price £49,950
Residential Building Plot
Lot 1 Of 2 - Wordsworth Avenue, Bishop Auckland, County Durham
- Exciting development opportunity
- Full planning permission for a single storey residential dwelling
- Residential building plots, available as individual plots or as a whole
- Situated in a pleasant location close to the town centre
An exciting opportunity to purchase one of two building plots, available as individual plots or as a whole. The whole site could be developed as a singular plot, subject to the necessary consents
Wordsworth Avenue offers an exciting opportunity to purchase one of two building plots, available as individual plots or as a whole.
Offered for sale with full planning permission for the erection of a two bedroomed single storey dwelling situated in a pleasant position within close to the centre of Bishop Auckland. The accommodation in brief comprises hallway, living room, kitchen, one double bedroom, one single bedroom and bathroom. Set in an extremely convenient location for the commuter, the plot is outlined in red on the enclosed plan.
The property benefits from full planning permission application number DM/20/00173/FPA. The planning is due for expiry in March 2023. For more information with regards to conditions and restrictions please visit; https://publicaccess.durham.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?keyVal=Q4I6MGGD0IG00&activeTab=summary
Please note that there may also be the potential for the whole site to be developed as a singular plot, subject to the necessary consents.
1. The purchaser will be responsible for the erection of a boundary fence to the rear of the plots. There is also a strip to the rear of the plot which measures approximately 2.6m and will be retained by the seller.
2. The purchaser(s) will be responsible for the connection of drainage to the existing sewer situated on land belonging to 11 Chatsworth Avenue. The purchaser(s) and owner of 11 Chatsworth Avenue will share responsibility over the maintenance of this connection.
3. The access road to the property is shared with neighbouring properties.
4. The enclosed site plan is approximate and for illustrative purposes only.